JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Jammu and Kashmir Public Sevice Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 708 Vacancies of Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JKPSC Medical Officer Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Sevice Commission|
|Post Names||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||708 Posts|
|Starting Date||20th December 2021|
|Closing Date||19th January 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Jammu Kashmir|
|JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2021-2022 PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Back Log Vacancies||258|
To apply for the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JKPSC Medical Officer used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3 Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of educational qualifications included in part-ll of the 3 Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Minimum 40 Years
- Maximum 43 Years
The Candidates Have to pay the Application Fee.
- General category – Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates – NIL
- The Officials will conduct the Written Exam.
- The Selected Candidates will get the Salary of Level-9 Rs.52,700 – Rs.1,66,700/-
How To Apply For JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022?
- Visit the Official Site @ jkpsc.nic.in
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the What’s News Section.
- And download the JKPSC Medical Officer Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JKPSC Medical Officer exam will be uploaded on the JKPSC Medical Officer website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JKPSC Medical Officer exam will be provided to you here below.
JKPSC Medical Officer Answer Key 2022
- The JKPSC Medical Officer will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JKPSC Medical Officer answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JKPSC Medical Officer answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JKPSC Medical Officer Result 2022
- JKPSC Medical Officer will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JKPSC Medical Officer result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JKPSC Medical Officer .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JKPSC Medical Officer exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.