JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Download | MO Exam Date Out – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a notification for 708 Vacancies Of Medical Officer Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2022 is 6th March 2022
Candidates can download the JKPSC Medical Officer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) will release the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card is To be released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Download | MO Exam Date Out
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Download | MO Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Number of Posts||708 Posts|
|Exam Date||6th March 2022|
|Admit Card Status||To be released|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Details Mentioned on the JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the JKPSC Medical Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) @ jkpsc.nic.in.
- Later, the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission page will be displayed on the screen.
- After that, you can find the What’s New Section.
- Candidates have to search for the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 link.
- Click on the link and enter the login details.
- Hit on submit.
- The JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022 will be displayed.
|To Download JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2022|