JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2021 | 173 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 173 Vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JKPSC Assistant Professor Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2021 | 173 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|8th September 2021
|Application Ending Date
|7th October 2021
|Application Editing Dates
|From 11th to 13th October 2021
|Interview/ Viva Voce
|Jammu & Kashmir
|JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs Notification
|Tour & Travel
|BBA/MBA & Management
To apply for the JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JKPSC Assistant Professor used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Assistant Professor (Serial No:1-22)
|Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks [50% excluding any grace marks in case of SC/ ST/ Differently-abled (Physically and Visually differently-abled) Categories/ Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991] or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
|Assistant Professor BBA/ MBA Management (Serial No:23)
|Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration in relevant management related discipline or two years full-time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE/UGC with 60% marks (55% excluding any grace marks, in case of SC/ ST/ Differently-abled (Physically and Visually differently-abled) Categories/ Ph.D degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991)
Graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/ Cost & Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned/ Statutory bodies with 60% marks (55% excluding any grace marks, in case of SC/ ST/ Differently-abled (Physcially and visually differently-abled) categories/ Ph.D. degree holders. who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991)
The applicants should not be more than the age of 40 years as on January 1, 2021. The upper age limit for RBA, SC,ST, EWS, ALC/IB, PSP, OSC & PHC category candidates is 43 years.
- General Category – Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates – Nil
JKPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Do check the official notification for details regarding the Assistant Professor Salary.
How to apply for JKPSC Assistant Professor Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ jkpsc.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
JKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JKPSC Assistant Professor exam will be uploaded on the JKPSC Assistant Professor website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JKPSC Assistant Professor exam will be provided to you here below.
JKPSC Assistant Professor Answer Key 2021
- The JKPSC Assistant Professor will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JKPSC Assistant Professor answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JKPSC Assistant Professor answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JKPSC Assistant Professor Result 2021
- JKPSC Assistant Professor will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JKPSC Assistant Professor result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JKPSC Assistant Professor .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JKPSC Assistant Professor exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.