Jharsuguda District Court Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Office of the District Judge, Jharsuguda has released a notification for 18 Vacancies of Junior Clerk-Copyist, Junior Typist, Junior Stenographer (Grade-III) under Group C cadre Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Jharsuguda District Court Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Jharsuguda District Court Exam Date 2021 will be announced In September 2021-Tentatively. Candidates can download the Jharsuguda District Court exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will release the Jharsuguda District Court Admit Card is September 2021-Tentatively. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Jharsuguda District Court Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Office of the District Judge, Jharsuguda|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk-Copyist, Junior Typist, Junior Stenographer (Grade-III) under Group C cadre|
|No Of Posts||18 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 – Tentatively|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2021-Tentatively|
|Selection Process||Junior Clerk-Copyist, Junior Typist, Junior Stenographer (Grade-III)|
Details Mentioned on the Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Jharsuguda District Court Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download Jharsuguda District Court Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official website @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
- On the home page, the Latest Announcements option will appear.
- Find the Jharsuguda District Court Admit Card link.
- After finding the link click on it.
- Then it leads to the Login page
- Enter the login details about Jharsuguda District Court Registration/ Application Number and Password.
- Click on login and Admit Card appears.
- Check all the Details and Download them for future use.
|To Download Jharsuguda District Court Hall Ticket 2021||Admit Card|
|Official Website||Click Here|