Jharkhand JAC Special Exam Result 2021 Out | Inter Matric Exam Cut Off – Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released special and other results. JAC have declared the results of special examinations for Inter Matriculation, Madhyama, Fukania, Maulvi and Vocational Examinations.
Jharkhand JAC Special Exam Result Highlights
- As per the notification, about 62.47% of the candidates passed the matriculation examination, while more than 37% of the children were declared unsuccessful.
- About 48 per cent of the students failed the inter-science examination, while 62.10 per cent passed.
- Of the 53.42 per cent applicants who completed the Inter Commerce Examination, about 12 per cent secured first class, and about 36 per cent secured second class.
- A total of 19033 students appeared in the special matriculation examination, while 36,879 candidates appeared in the inter-examination, including all three streams.
- About 35 per cent of the children in the second division of the matriculation pass, which is more than half of the total number of students.
- The maulvi result of 2021 has also been released by jac.
- As per the official announcement, a total of 1713 candidates appeared for the Maulvi examination, all of which passed.
- Out of these, 1093 people secured the first position in maulvi examination. However, only one participant passed the exam.
Jharkhand JAC Cut off
Jharkhand JAC Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare Jharkhand JAC Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Jharkhand JAC Will Declare Jharkhand JAC Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide Jharkhand JAC Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How to Download JAC Jharkhand Board Result 2021?
- visit the official Website @ https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Check the Recent Announcements option in the home page.
- Click the relevant result link.
- Result login will appear on the screen, enter the details.
- Get the result and check it.
- Download and take a print out for reference.
|Download JAC Jharkhand Board Result|