JCECEB Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 660 Vacancies of Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JCECEB Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
JCECEB Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|4th May 2022
|JCECEB CHO Jobs 2022 Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
To apply for the JCECEB Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JCECEB used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- It is mandatory to have passed a minimum intermediate or 10+2 class from a recognized educational institution located in the state of Jharkhand
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing (OR)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from a recognized Institute/ University.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the Health sector.
- Candidate should have Permanent Registration from Indian Nursing or AYUSH Council/ any State Nursing or AYUSH Council
- Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years as on 1st April 2021.
- Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the Competitive Examination.
- For salary details for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) kindly check the official notification.
How to Apply Online for the JCECEB CHO Job Openings 2022?
- Visit the official website @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Check the Important Notices section.
- In that click on the “Advt. No 34 dated 13.04.2022”
- Now, go through the overall notification.
- And check your eligibility criteria
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online for Bridge Course Programmes
- Click on the Register button.
- And then proceed to fill in all the details.
- Finally submit the application before 4th May 2022.
JCECEB Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JCECEB exam will be uploaded on the JCECEB website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JCECEB exam will be provided to you here below.
JCECEB Answer Key 2022
- The JCECEB will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JCECEB answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JCECEB answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JCECEB Result 2022
- JCECEB will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JCECEB result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JCECEB .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JCECEB exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.