JCECEB CHO Bridge Course Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has released a notification for 660 Vacancies Of Community Health Officer (CHO)Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the JCECEB CHO Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the JCECEB CHO Exam Date 2022 is To Be Announced. Candidates can download the JCECEB CHO exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release the JCECEB CHO Admit Card is To Be released
JCECEB CHO Bridge Course Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of Posts||660 Posts|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Released|
|Selection Process||Competitive Examination|
Details Mentioned on the JCECEB Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the JCECEB CHO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download JCECEB CHO Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- The Home page of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) appears on the screen.
- Now, on the left-hand side you will find the Admit Card section. Click on it.
- Then, a new page opens.
- There, search for the Jharkhand Bridge Course Admit Card 2022 link.
- Click on it and fill the details such as ID, password, captcha etc., and submit the entered details.
- Hence, the JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card 2022 appears on the screen.
- Download it to your device and save it for later.
|To Download JCECEB CHO Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|