ITBP Specialist GDMO Jobs 2021 | 99 Posts | Eligibility | Walk-In Dates – Indo-Tibetan Border Police has released an online notification for recruitment to the 99 post of PGDMO & Specialist. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in ITBP Specialist, GDMO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
ITBP Specialist GDMO Jobs 2021 | 99 Posts | Eligibility | Walk-In Dates
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Post Names||GDMO & Specialist|
|Total Vacancies||99 Posts|
|Walk-in Dates||10th & 17th May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-ll or the Third Schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned specialty as mentioned in section-A of section-b of schedule-VI or equivalent.
- Experience: 1 1/2 years experience for postgraduate degree holder & 2 1/2 years for diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
General Duty Medical Officers
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule of Part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part ll of the Third Schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 70 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
The Officials will conduct the walk-in Interview to list out the eligible candidates.
- Specialist – Rs. 85,000/-p.m.
- GDMO – Rs. 75,000/- p.m.
How To Apply For ITBP Specialist, GDMO Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site Indo-Tibetan Border Police @ itbpolice.nic.in.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Download the ITBP Specialist, GDMO Jobs Advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And Attend the walk-in Interview.
|To Download the ITBP Specialist, GDMO Jobs Notification 2021 PDF|