ITBP Specialist GDMO Jobs 2021 | 99 Posts | Eligibility | Walk-In Dates – Indo-Tibetan Border Police has released an online notification for recruitment to the 99 post of PGDMO & Specialist. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in ITBP Specialist, GDMO Job Notification before the last date
ITBP Specialist GDMO Jobs 2021 | 99 Posts | Eligibility | Walk-In Dates
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Post Names||GDMO & Specialist|
|Total Vacancies||99 Posts|
|Walk-in Dates||10th & 17th May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-ll or the Third Schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned specialty as mentioned in section-A of section-b of schedule-VI or equivalent.
- Experience: 1 1/2 years experience for postgraduate degree holder & 2 1/2 years for diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
General Duty Medical Officers
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule of Part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part ll of the Third Schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 70 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
The Officials will conduct the walk-in Interview to list out the eligible candidates.
- Specialist – Rs. 85,000/-p.m.
- GDMO – Rs. 75,000/- p.m.
How To Apply For ITBP Specialist, GDMO Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site Indo-Tibetan Border Police @ itbpolice.nic.in.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Download the ITBP Specialist, GDMO Jobs Advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And Attend the walk-in Interview.
|ITBP Specialist, GDMO Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Jobs Notification|