ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date – Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai Centre has released a notification for Various vacancies of Project Assistants & Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai Centre will release the ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai Centre|
|Post Name||Project Assistants & Junior Research Fellow|
|No. Of Posts||Various|
|Exam Date||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
The selection process for Project Assistant and JRF vacancies is by conducting either a written test or interview for the eligible aspirants.
Details Mentioned on the ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai Centre @ isichennai.res.in
- By landing on the home page, search for the ISI Chennai Admit Card 2021 link.
- If the link is available then hit on that link.
- Next enter all the required details, then click on the submit button
- Now the ISI Chennai Exam Admit Card 2021 will be visible on the screen.
- Next check the Exam Dates and other details available on the ISI Chennai Hall Ticket
- Finally, download it and also take a hard copy of it for the ISI Chennai Exam.
|To Download ISI Chennai Project Assistant JRF Admit Card 2021|
|ISI Chennai Recruitment 2021 | Various Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online