IISER Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 26 Vacancies of Duty Medical Officer, Nurse (Female), Laboratory Technician (Clinical), Senior System Administrator, Technical Assistant (Networking and Hardware), Computer Laboratory Instructor, Reprography and Photography Technician, Private Secretary, Office Assistant, Project Engineer, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Sports Coach, Cook, Civil Motor Driver Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in IISER Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
IISER Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)|
|Advt No||NT-02/2022 (Contract)|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Contractual Basis|
|Post Names||Duty Medical Officer, Nurse (Female), Laboratory Technician (Clinical), Senior System Administrator, Technical Assistant (Networking and Hardware), Computer Laboratory Instructor, Reprography and Photography Technician, Private Secretary, Office Assistant, Project Engineer, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Sports Coach, Cook, Civil Motor Driver|
|No. of Posts||26 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||To be started|
|Application Ending Date||31st May 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|IISER Jobs 2022 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration links|
To apply for the IISER Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, IISER used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
1. Duty Medical Officer: MBBS Degree. Valid registration in the state medical council. Minimum one year of experience in a reputed hospital with more than 50 beds after obtaining the MBBS degree.
2. Nurse (Female): B.Sc in Nursing form a recognized University/Institute. Valid registration as Nurse from Central/ State Nursing Council in India with two years relevant work experience after obtaing the degree.
3. Laboratory Technician (Clinical): DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology)/ B.Sc. in MLT (Medical Laboratory Technology) with at least one-year experience in a Diagnostic Clinical Laboratory / Clinical laboratory associated with a hospital/health center recognized by (MCI) after graduation. Candidates also should have a valid registration in the respective state paramedical councils at the time of application.
4. Senior System Administrator: Essential Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-4 years’ experience in system administration and server maintenance in autonomous academic institutions or Govt. organizations. The candidate must have exposure to the following fields:
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
- Experience on MAC OS, Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, Nginx, etc.
- A good concept of Network and security.
- Experience on firewall and Assist with network connectivity, design, and security.
- Red hat Open shift containers, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Concept of Orchestration, deployment of containers.
- Experience with configuring and handling Telephony PBX.
- Some experience with web programming (HTML, PHP, JS, CSS) will also be a positive criteria.
5. Technical Assistant (Networking and Hardware): Three-year Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering with one year relevant working experience in Hardware and Server Maintenance.
6. Computer Laboratory Instructor: Master’s Degree in Computer Science/MCA/M.Tech. Desirable: One year of teaching experience in the relevant field.
7. Reprography and Photography Technician: Bachelor of Arts in Photography and DTP. One-year experience in the relevant field i.e. familiarity with professional camera and lighting equipment, modern photography techniques, proficiency in photo editing software, videography and video editing, archiving of photos and videos.
8. Private Secretary: Master’s Degree in any discipline with two years of experience in secretarial assistance having good command in noting and drafting, PowerPoint presentation, good communication skills, and knowledge of recording dictation in shorthand.
9. Office Assistant: Bachelor’s degree with one year of relevant experience in the fields of academic administration or Establishment, Recruitment, Store & Purchase, and Finance & accounts from an Educational Institute/ University System.
10. Project Engineer (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering having five years of experience in construction/ maintenance and operation of buildings/ Campus area including LT/HT lines, DGs, substation,s etc. Candidate should have knowledge of CPWD norms, Auto CAD, Ms-Office, etc.
11. Project Engineer (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering having five years of experience in preparation of estimates, tendering process, site execution, RA bill preparation, design & maintenance of civil works, etc. in a reputed organization/companies/institutions of National/International Repute. Candidate should have knowledge of IS codes, CPWD norms, Auto CAD, Ms-Office, etc.
12. Project Engineer (Mechanical): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering having five years of experience in Scientific/ Research Laboratory Establishment, preparation of estimates, tendering process, site execution, RA bill preparation, exposure to fume hoods, fire fighting, plumbing, HVAC, Installation and maintenance, knowledge of IS codes, CPWD norms, Auto CAD, Ms-Office, etc.
13. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Sciences): Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry with one-year relevant experience of working in labs in an Educational/ Research Institute/ University.
14. Laboratory Technician (Chemical Sciences): Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Technology/ Engineering (OR) Diploma in Computers & Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation of 3 years’ duration in appropriate field with 1-year relevant experience in handling laboratory and scientific equipment.
15. Laboratory Assistant (Physical Sciences): Bachelor’s Degree in Physics with one-year relevant experience working in labs in an Educational/ Research Institute/ University.
16. Laboratory Attendant (Biological/ Chemical and Physical Sciences): 10+2 in Science or 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Computers/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering with six months’ relevant experience of working in labs in an Educational/Research Institute/University will be given preference.
17. Sports Coach (Male & Female): Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent or Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala or its equivalent with one-year relevant coaching experience in an Educational Institute / University system.
18. Cook: 10th pass with one-year relevant experience in the field in an Educational Institute/ University System.
19. Civil Motor Driver: 10th pass with valid License of Light Motor Vehicle and one-year relevant experience in any Office/ Agency etc.
IISER Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the IISER exam will be uploaded on the IISER website.
- Further, the direct link to download the IISER exam will be provided to you here below.
IISER Answer Key 2022
- The IISER will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the IISER answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the IISER answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
IISER Result 2022
- IISER will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The IISER result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the IISER .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the IISER exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.