IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Jobs 2021 | 6 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur has released an online notification for recruitment to the 06 post of Registrar, Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Scientific Officer, Junior Superintendent. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Jobs 2021 | 6 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Jobs 2021 | 6 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur|
|Post Names||Registrar, Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Scientific Officer, Junior Superintendent|
|Total Vacancies||6 Posts|
|Starting Date||31st May 2021|
|Closing Date||21st June 2021|
|Selection Process||Test, Interview|
To apply for the IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, IISER Berhampur Non Teaching used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
The Candidates must have a Master’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, Bachelor’s Degree, First Class degree, or equivalent grade in Engineering from a recognized university.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post; and
- Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
The Upper Age Limit for the above posts is
- Minimum Rs.35 Years
- Maximum Rs.57 Years
- General Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
The Officials will select the candidates based on the Performance in Test and Interview.
- Minimum – Rs.Level 06
- Maximum – Rs.Level 14
How To Apply For IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ iiserbpr.ac.in.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Give a Click on careers.
- And then Staff Positions.
- Download the Advt. No. NT- 01/21.
- Check the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|To Download the IISER Berhampur Non-Teaching Jobs Notification 2021 PDF|
|Online Registration Link|
|Address to send the Hard Copy of the Application Form – The Assistant Registrar Recruitment Cell
Room No: 206, Second Floor Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur Transit campus (Govt. ITI Building) Engineering School Road, NH-59
Berhampur, Dist. – Ganjam, Odisha, PIN – 760010