IIM Sirmaur Non Teaching Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIMS), Himachal Pradesh has released a notice extending the last date to apply for 13 vacancies for Non Teaching (Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer (FA & CAO), Administrative Officer, Junior Engineer, Accountant, Lab Assistant, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Accountant posts on its official website on 23rd March 2021.
All the Candidates are waiting for there exam As the Examination Date will be announce soon so all the Candidates should download their admit card because without having a admit card No one Candidates will be allowed to give the exam. Candidates who filled their Application form can Download their Admit Cards through the official Website of IIM. Admit Card containing signature of Invigilator (used in examination) along with the hard copy of printout of online application form.
IIM Sirmaur Non Teaching Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIMS), Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Name||Non Teaching (Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer (FA & CAO), Administrative Officer, Junior Engineer, Accountant, Lab Assistant, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Accountant)|
|No. of Posts||13 Posts|
|Admit Card Date||April 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Date||May 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Trade Test, Interview|
Details Mentioned on the IIM Sirmaur Non Teaching Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the IIM Sirmaur Non Teaching Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For IIM Sirmaur Non Teaching Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download IIM Sirmaur Non Teaching Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site of IIMS @ www.iimsirmaur.ac.in
- On the Home Page, candidates have to scroll down to see the Announcement section.
- In that search for the IMM Sirmaur Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 link.
- When found click on it.
- Then the candidates will be directed to the Login page.
- There, you to give the Candidate Login ID and Password details. Click on Submit.
- After submitting those details, candidates will be able to view their Admit Card.
- Download it and take a printout for later use.
|Download IIM Sirmaur Non Teaching Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|