IIFT Non Teaching Posts Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released a notification for 16 Vacancies Of Assistant Registrar, Personal Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Sr. Assistant, Stenographer Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the IIFT Non Teaching Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the IIFT Non Teaching Exam Date 2022 is 24th July 2022
Candidates can download the IIFT Non Teaching exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will release the IIFT Non Teaching Admit Card is 10th July 2022 (Tentative). At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 IIFT Non Teaching Posts Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
IIFT Non Teaching Posts Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Post Names||Assistant Registrar, Personal Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Sr. Assistant, Stenographer|
|No. of Posts||16 Posts|
|Exam Date||24th July 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th July 2022 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Job Location||Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinada|
Details Mentioned on the IIFT Non Teaching Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the IIFT Non Teaching Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For IIFT Non Teaching Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download IIFT Non Teaching Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited @ www.iift.ac.in
- Search for the IIFT Non Teaching Posts Admit cards 2022
- Once you find the right link click on it
- A page will be appearing asking to fill the details in order to get your Admit Card
- Fill all the required details and click on submit button
- Wait a while, your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download that admit card and carry for the exam
|To Download IIFT Non Teaching Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|