IGNOU Recruitment 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 08 Vacancies of Technical Assistant & Technical Manager Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in IGNOU Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
IGNOU Recruitment 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Post Names||Technical Assistant & Technical Manager|
|Number of Posts||8 Posts|
|Closing Date||19th October 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|IGNOU Recruitment 2021 Notification||Official Notification|
|Apply Online||Online Registration link|
To apply for the IGNOU Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, IGNOU used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
Desirable for Web Designing:
Desirable for Graphic Artist:
Desirable: At least 4 years of experience in Networking/ Cloud Management, Software Application development in Industries/ PSU/ GoI Projects or Pvt. Sector company of repute or ODL system of a University.
- The maximum age for Technical Assistant is 37 years.
- The maximum age for Technical Manager is 42 years.
- For Unreserved/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women application fee is Rs. 600/-.
IGNOU used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- The pay scale for Technical Assistant is Rs.9300/- to 34800/- PB-2, GP- Rs.4800 Revised Scale as per 7th CPC, Level-8.
- The pay scale for Technical Manager is Rs.15600/- to 39100/- PB-2, GP-Rs 5400 Revised Scale as per 7th CPC: Level-10.
How To Apply For IGNOU Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site @ ignou.ac.in.
- The home page of the Indira Gandhi National Open University will appear.
- On the right side of the home page, there is a panel of News and Announcements.
- Click on Advertisement for the post of Technical Manager and Assistant.
- Open the advertisement and read the notification carefully.
- If eligible, go back to the advertisement page and click on the registration link.
- Candidates need to complete the submission process before the last date.
IGNOU Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the IGNOU exam will be uploaded on the IGNOU website.
- Further, the direct link to download the IGNOU exam will be provided to you here below.
IGNOU Answer Key 2021
- The IGNOU will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the IGNOU answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the IGNOU answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
IGNOU Result 2021
- IGNOU will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The IGNOU result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the IGNOU .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the IGNOU exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.