IGIMS Junior Resident Senior Resident Jobs 2021 | 124 Posts | Salary – Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has released an online notification for recruitment to the 124 post of Junior Resident and Senior Resident. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Jobs 2021 | 124 Posts | Salary
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Names||Junior Resident and Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancies||124 Posts|
|Walk-in Date||1st September 2021, 2nd September 2021, and 3rd September 2021|
|Qualification||M.D/M.S, PG Degree, MDS
|Salary||The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.67700|
|Age Limit||Upper age of 45 Years.|
|Venue to attend walkin interview||Office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14|
|Official Notification||IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Job Notification 2021 PDF|
To apply for the IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Senior Resident|| A Medical qualification as included in schedules I & II of MCI Act.
- IGIMS follows the age limit for the Upper age of 45 Years.
- Check the notification for age relaxation
- The cost of the application form:- Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty) for SC/ ST/ EBC candidate (Non-Refundable) payable to The Director.
- IGIMS, at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft.
IGIMS used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Junior Resident : Rs. 56,100/- PM
- Senior Resident/Tutor : Rs. 67,700/- PM
How To Apply For IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ igims.org
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the Latest Opportunity.
- And download the IGIMS Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And attend the walk-in interview at the below-given venue.