ICMR NIRTH Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Eligibility | Application Form – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) NIRTH has released a recruitment notification for 11 posts on 25 Mar 2021. ICMR has issued the notification for various vacancies. There are a lot of job opportunities in Government Sectors. All the eligible candidates can check the details of ICMR Recruitment 2021. Candidates who have interested qualifications are eligible to apply for these posts.
Candidates who have the desire to get placed in Public Sector Jobs must utilize this fantastic career opportunity by applying through the official website in a prescribed format. The candidates who are interested and have 10+2, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D, Post Graduation qualification can go through the notifications below and apply before the last date.
ICMR NIRTH Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Eligibility | Application Form
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) NIRTH|
|Post Name||Project Scientist – B (Non-Medical), Project Research Assistant, Project Technician – III/ Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator-B, MTS|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Closing Date||7th April 2021 (Up to 5.30 PM)|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode Of Recruitment||Temporary & contract basis|
|Name of the post||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification|
|Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical)||First-class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute.
Second class M.Sc. + Ph.D. degree in relevant subject from a recognized University
|Two-Year R & D/ Teaching experience in relevant subjects after obtaining essential qualifications. Candidates with knowledge of Bioinformatic applications
(Swiss model, Modeller, Prime) for modeling of protein structure will be preferred
|Project Research Assistant||Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with three years of research/ fieldwork experience from a recognized Institutions or Master’s degree in Life Science subject.||Research Experience in Malaria-related fieldwork, diagnosis using molecular tools in a government, autonomous, PSU, recognized organization. Hands-on experience in other molecular techniques such as DNA/ RNA isolation, PCR and electrophoresis, etc. Knowledge of computer applications.
Candidates with the knowledge of Bioinformatic applications (Swiss model, Modeller, Prime) for modeling of protein structure will be preferred.
|Project Technician – III/ Laboratory Technician||12th Pass in Science subject and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one-year related field/ laboratory experience.
*B.Sc. Degree shall be treated as 3 years experience
|At least one-year experience of supervision or carrying out laboratory work related to malaria in Govt., Autonomous, PSU, recognized organization|
|Data Entry Operator-B||Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level certification from a recognized institute and/ or two years experience in EDP work at Government, autonomous, PSU, or any other recognized institute. A speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer||Knowledge of MS-office, Data Analysis.|
|MTS||High School or equivalent.||Field and lab work experience related to malaria|
- Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical) – Not exceeding 35 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for SC Candidates
- Project Research Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years. Relaxable up to 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- Project Technician – III/ Laboratory Technician – Not exceeding 30 years
- Data Entry Operator-B – Not exceeding 28 Years
- MTS – Not exceeding 25 years. Relaxable up to 3 years for OBC Candidates.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical) – Rs. 50,000/-
- Project Research Assistant – Rs. 31,000/-
- Project Technician – III/ Laboratory Technician – Rs. 18,000/-
- Data Entry Operator-B – Rs. 18,000/
- MTS – Rs. 16000/-
How to Apply for ICMR NIRTH Job 2021?
- Visit the Official site @ main.icmr.nic.in
- Then the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) home page will be opened on the screen.
- Now by scroll down the page, and click on the “Career Opportunity” section.
- Under that section, you will observe the “Application are invited through email for various posts at ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur” link.
- Next hit on that link
- Check all the information in the ICMR NIRTH Jobs 2021 Notification
- If you are interested and eligible for the above posts
- Then, fill and send the ICMR NIRTH Application Form 2021 along with a detailed CV and all relevant documents via e-mail id given below on or before the closing date.
E-Mail Id to Send the ICMR NIRTH Application Form 2021 PDF
|To Download the ICMR NIRTH Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Download the ICMR NIRTH Application Form 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|