ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 | Latest Jobs for Graduates – ICICI Bank invites applications for the recruitment of PPhone Banking Officer. Educational qualification eligibility for this recruitment will be any degree of graduation. Online registration will open on the official website @ ICICI Careers website.ICICI Bank selection process will be in the form of Online Aptitude test, Interview, Online Psychometric Questionaire and Group Discussion. The selection process will be varied based on the recruitment type. The various eligibility criteria and application process for ICICI Bank Recruitment are given below.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 | Latest Jobs for Graduates
|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Job Role||Phone Banking Officer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Chennai, Indore, Hyderabad, Thane|
|Shift||Open to work in Rotational Shifts|
- ICICI Bank is one of the four Big Banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai and registered office is located in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- It is the banking enterprise for the International Banking and Financial Services.
- It has 4867 branches and 14367 ATMs in 17 countries of India.
- It has two UK branches in Belgium and Germany.ICICI Bank launches its Internet Banking service in 1998.
- ICICI Bank was originally promoted in 1994 by ICICI Limited, an Indian financial institution, and was its wholly-owned subsidiary.
- ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs. 5,946.42 billion (US$ 99 billion) at March 31, 2014, and profit after tax Rs. 98.10 billion (US$ 1,637 million) for the year ended March 31, 2014. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 3,820 Branches and 11,798 ATMs across India.
- The Company is always looking for talented, experienced and Desire Banking field candidates for work with the Bank. we provide better facilities for our Employees.
- If you want to Join please submit your Resume at- Company’s Website.
Qualification & Experience
- ICICI Bank Phone Banking offers a number of facilities, which enable corporate customers to do several of their banking activities from the comfort of their premises.
- The Phone Banking Officer is responsible for providing good service to customers pertaining to any of their banking, financial, and investment needs.
Purpose of the Job
- The position will be responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day-to-day basis thereby providing efficient customer service.
- This position also requires us to cross-sell banking products to our existing customers over the phone.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over the phone.
- Cross-selling various banking products to customers over the phone.
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information.
- Open to work in rotational shifts.
- Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language.
- Customer First (Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive).
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties).
How To Apply For ICICI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site @ www.icicicareers.com.
- Then the home page appears on the screen.
- On the right side, aspirants can find the Freshers Menu.
- Give a click on that and the List of Job Openings for Freshers will be displayed.
- From that, select the Phone Banking Officer Post.
- Check the required details and finish the ICICI Registration Process.
|To check and apply for ICICI Recruitment 2021|