ICAI Recruitment 2021 | 9 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 09 Vacancies of Assistant – Accounts, Assistant- Civil Engineer, Assistant – Information Technology, UDC, LDC Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in ICAI Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
ICAI Recruitment 2021 | 9 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|Post Names||Assistant – Accounts, Assistant- Civil Engineer, Assistant – Information Technology, UDC, LDC|
|Total Vacancies||9 Posts|
|Starting Date||7th September 2021|
|Closing Date||15 days from the Date of This Advertisement|
|Application Mode||Email or Offline|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Email ID to send the Application Form||[email protected]|
|Address to send the Application Form||Joint Director – HR, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, I.P.Marg, New Delhi-110002|
|ICAI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|Assistant – Accounts||02|
|Assistant – Civil Engineer||01|
|Assistant – Information Technology||01|
To apply for the ICAI Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, ICAI used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant – Accounts, Assistant – Civil Engineer, Assistant – Information Technology||M.Com/ MBA (Finance)/ MCA/ M.E. or M.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering, IT, or Computer
|UDC||Graduate in any discipline|
|LDC||Graduate in any discipline|
|Post||Post Qualification Experience|
|Assistant – Accounts, Assistant – Civil Engineer, Assistant – Information Technology||
- The Candidates Age Should be in between 22-38 years as on 31.08.2021
- The officials will shortlist the candidates and then interviews will be conducted.
- The officials will pay Rs. 4.5 lakhs – Rs. 8.8 lakhs per annum (approx.)
How To Apply For ICAI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ icai.org
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And then Download the ICAI Advertisement.
- Check the Information present in the advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies, then fill the Application Form.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
ICAI Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the ICAI exam will be uploaded on the ICAI website.
- Further, the direct link to download the ICAI exam will be provided to you here below.
ICAI Answer Key 2021
- The ICAI will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the ICAI answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the ICAI answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
ICAI Result 2021
- ICAI will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The ICAI result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the ICAI .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the ICAI exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.