IAF Airmen Syllabus 2023 PDF | Check Group X Y Exam Pattern – Indian Air Force (IAF) Notification is out for the post of Group X, Y Recruitment 2023. INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF) on has released an official notification inviting unmarried male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates for the selection test for the intake of 01/2022 batch.
The interested Indian male candidates can apply for the recruitment which is starting from 22nd January 2023. According to the notification, Phase I exam of the Airmen Group X, Y 2023 has been scheduled from 18th April to 22nd April 2023. To ease your preparation for IAF Exam, the IAF Group X, Y Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023. So aspirants who appear to the IAF Airmen Exam 2023 prepare all the Sub Topics and get qualified with a good score.
IAF Airmen Syllabus 2023 PDF | Check Group X Y Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name Of The Post||Airmen Group X, Y (01/2023 Batch (Airmen))|
|Selection Process||Written Test , Physical Fitness Test , Adaptability Test & Dynamic Factor Test|
Air Force Group X Stage 1 Exam Pattern
- Every correct response will be awarded one mark.
- A deduction of 0.25 marks will be done for every incorrect response.
Phase I – Online Written Test
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Air Force Group X Stage 2 Exam Pattern
- The physical fitness ability test will be conducted in the second stage for the selection in Air Force Group X Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates can go through the Air Force Group X Exam Pattern for Physical Fitness Ability.
- Candidates need to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pants.
Physical Fitness Ability
|1.6 Km Run||6.5 minutes|
|10 Pushups||Will be informed at the time of examination.|
Indian Air Force Group X, Y Syllabus
- Comprehension-A small passage followed by questions.
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with the verb
- The pattern of the verb and their use.
- A sequence of tenses.
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative,
- Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
- Direct/ Indirect sentences: Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
- Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to the active form
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of – articles, Prepositions, adjectives-degrees of comparison,
- conjunctions, Nouns and Pronouns, and numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gases and the Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Read also : IAF Airmen Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Sets, Relations & functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
IAF Airmen Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA) Syllabus
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
- Coding & Decoding
- The odd man out.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Dictionary woods.
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Human relation.
- Number coding.
- Number Puzzle.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- LCM & HCF.
- Area of triangle, Square, and Rectangle.
- Surface Area and Volume of Cuboids,
- Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance, and Speed.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
|Download IAF Airmen Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|