HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Bengal Sub Area HQ has released an online notification for recruitment to the 37 Vacancies of Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Messenger, Daftry, Safaiwala, Gardener Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in HQ Bengal Sub Area Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Bengal Sub Area HQ|
|Post Names||Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Messenger, Daftry, Safaiwala, Gardener|
|Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Closing Date||Within 21 days from date of publication of advert.|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
|HQ Bengal Sub Area Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|Address to send the application form||HQ Bengal Sub Area, 246 AJC Bose Road, Kolkata 700027|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||8|
To apply for the HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, HQ Bengal Sub Area used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th Pass or equivalent + Skill test norms dictation 10 mts @ 80wpm transcription, 50 mts (Eng), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12th Pass or equivalent + English typing @ 35 wpm or Hindi typing 30 wpm in computer|
|Messenger, Daftry, Safaiwala & Gardener||10th Pass or equivalent
Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trade with one year experience in the trade
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years.
- For age relaxation details check the official notification
This HQ Bengal Sub Area Vacancy 2022 follows
- Written Tes
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Pay Matrix Level 4|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Pay Matrix Level 2|
|Messenger||Pay Matrix Level 1|
|Daftry||Pay Matrix Level 1|
|Safaiwala||Pay Matrix Level 1|
|Gardener||Pay Matrix Level 1|
How to Apply For HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website @ indianarmy.nic.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
HQ Bengal Sub Area Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the HQ Bengal Sub Area exam will be uploaded on the HQ Bengal Sub Area website.
- Further, the direct link to download the HQ Bengal Sub Area exam will be provided to you here below.
HQ Bengal Sub Area Answer Key 2022
- The HQ Bengal Sub Area will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the HQ Bengal Sub Area answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the HQ Bengal Sub Area answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
HQ Bengal Sub Area Result 2022
- HQ Bengal Sub Area will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The HQ Bengal Sub Area result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the HQ Bengal Sub Area .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the HQ Bengal Sub Area exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.