HPU Clerk Admit Card 2021 | Check Junior Office Assistant Exam Date – Himachal Pradesh University has released job notification for 274 vacancies of Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Medical Officer, Assistant Architect, Public Relation Officer, Clerk, Junior Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, JE, JBT, Peon, Chowkidar, Mali, Etc., posts through Online mode. And the written test will be scheduled by the officials in May 2021 Expected.
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of HPU Clerk are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of HPU . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of HPU Clerk
- 1 HPU Clerk Admit Card 2021 | Check Junior Office Assistant Exam Date
HPU Clerk Admit Card 2021 | Check Junior Office Assistant Exam Date
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Post Name||Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Medical Officer, Assistant Architect, Public Relation Officer, Clerk, Junior Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, JE, JBT, Peon, Chowkidar, Mali, Etc.,|
|Total Vacancies||274 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam date||May 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test/ Typing Test, Document Evaluation|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Details Mentioned on the HPU Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the HPU Clerk Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For HPU Clerk Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download HPU Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site of Himachal Pradesh University @ hpuniv.ac.in
- Himachal Pradesh University home page opened on the screen.
- After the home page is opened, go through the Important Links or the recent News which are scrolling.
- Check for the HPU Clerk, Junior Office Assistant, Peon, Other Posts Admit Card 2021 from there.
- Click on the Admit Card link.
- Enter the details asked and click on the submit button.
- Check and download the Admit Card.
|To Download HPU Clerk Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|