HPSCB Result 2021 | Check Steno Cut Off Marks | Merit List – The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (HPSCB) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Junior Clerk & Steno / Steno Typist. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 149 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
Candidates who applied for the Junior Clerk & Steno / Steno Typist gave their Exam successfully in 21st August, 2021 and now all the candidates are waiting for the Results. The Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (HPSCB) .Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of HPSCB or they can download the same form the link given below
HPSCB Result 2021 | Check Steno Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk, Steno/ Steno-Typist|
|No. of Posts||149|
|Exam Date||21st August 2021|
|Result Release Date||September 2021 (Expected)|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
- The Exam was of Objective Type & the Questions were in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam were 100 & Maximum Marks for this exam were 100 Marks.
- Each Question was of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam was of 1 hour.
- There was also a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for attempting the wrong answers.
HPSCB Cut Off Marks 2021
Along with the HPSCB Result, the corporation will publish the cut-off marks also. The candidates that secure marks higher than the cut-off marks will receive a call for the next stage. It is important to note that there is a difference in the cut-off marks for certain categories based on the reservation rules.
Several factors may affect the HPSCB cut-off each year. Some of these factors are listed below.
- The number of applicants: The higher number of applicants will tend to increase competition and hence the cut-off will increase.
- The number of vacancies: The higher number of vacancies will decrease the cut-off.
- Highest score obtained: The highest score obtained by a candidate will increase the cut-off too.
- The difficulty of the paper: If the paper is hard, then the HPSCB cut-off will decrease and vice-versa.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for HPSCB Exam 2021
- The corporation will set the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates are required to score more than or equal to the minimum qualifying marks to pass a specific stage in the selection process.
- To move on to further rounds in the selection process, the candidates are required to score more than the HPSCB cut-off 2021.
- The minimum qualifying marks are different for different categories.
HPSCB Merit List
- As of now you are aware of the result and important information related to the result.
- The next important release after the result is the Final Merit List.
- The final Merit List is declared after the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates who clear all the required stages in the selection process and make it to the final merit list will be considered for the post.
- We will release the merit list information as soon as it is released by the conduction authority.
How To Check HPSCB Result 2021?
- Visit the official @ hpscb.com.
- Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd official home page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the HPSCB Result 2021 link for the respective posts.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details
- HPSCB Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the HPSCB Exam Results.
|To Download HPSCB Results|
|To Download HPSCB Exam Key 2021|