HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date @ hpsc.gov.in – Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released a notification for 256 vacancies of Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the HPSC Civil Judge Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the HPSC Civil Judge Exam Date 2021 is September 2021 .
Candidates can download the HPSC Civil Judge exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will release the HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card in the September 2021 – Tentative. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date @ hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date @ hpsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|No. Of Posts||256 posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2021 (expected)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Viva- Voce|
Details Mentioned on the HPSC Civil Judge Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the HPSC Civil Judge Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For HPSC Civil Judge Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download HPSC Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ hpsc.gov.in.
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) official main page will appear on the screen.
- You can find HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 link from the What’s New section and also from the Important Links section.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password credentials like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- HPSC Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a hard copy xerox Haryana PSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket for further usage.
|To Download HPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2021|
|HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | HPSC Exam Pattern
|HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern|