HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division), for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of HPSC Civil Judge exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Viva- Voce|
|Download Syllabus||Syllabus PDF|
HPSC Exam Pattern 2021
Here we have provided the HPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern in detail for Prelims and Mains Written Examination.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- The objective type questions with multiple-choice answers for the Preliminary exam syllabus shall be from the syllabus for the Main Examination.
- The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of two hours duration.
- It shall consist of a maximum of 125 questions and each question shall carry 4 marks and for every wrong answer 0.80 i.e. 20% or say 1/5th mark shall be deducted.
|Type Of Questions||Total No. Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||125 Questions
125 * 4 = 500 Marks
Mains Exam Pattern
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Main Examination unless he,/she secures a minimum of 150 marks in the Preliminary Examination.
- Main Written Exam will be subjective/narrative type.
- Each written paper will be of 3 hours duration.
- The following are the Exam pattern for HPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam.
|Type Of Exam||Topics||Marks||Time Duration|
|Subjective/ Narrative Type Exam||Paper-I: Civil Law-I||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-II: Civil Law-II||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-III: Criminal law||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-IV: English||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-V: Language||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-VI: Viva-Voce||200 Marks||–|
HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers 2021
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- To Download HPSC Civil Judge Criminal Law Question Paper PDF
- Download HPSC Civil Judge Law Previous Paper PDF
- To Download HPSC Civil Judge English Question Paper PDF
- To Download HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Paper PDF
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.