HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division), for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Viva- Voce|
|Download Syllabus||Syllabus PDF|
HPSC Exam Pattern 2023
Here we have provided the HPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern in detail for Prelims and Mains Written Examination.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- The objective type questions with multiple-choice answers for the Preliminary exam syllabus shall be from the syllabus for the Main Examination.
- The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of two hours duration.
- It shall consist of a maximum of 125 questions and each question shall carry 4 marks and for every wrong answer 0.80 i.e. 20% or say 1/5th mark shall be deducted.
|Type Of Questions||Total No. Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||125 Questions
125 * 4 = 500 Marks
Mains Exam Pattern
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Main Examination unless he,/she secures a minimum of 150 marks in the Preliminary Examination.
- Main Written Exam will be subjective/narrative type.
- Each written paper will be of 3 hours duration.
- The following are the Exam pattern for HPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam.
|Type Of Exam||Topics||Marks||Time Duration|
|Subjective/ Narrative Type Exam||Paper-I: Civil Law-I||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-II: Civil Law-II||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-III: Criminal law||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-IV: English||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-V: Language||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-VI: Viva-Voce||200 Marks||–|
HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers 2023
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- To Download HPSC Civil Judge Criminal Law Question Paper PDF
- Download HPSC Civil Judge Law Previous Paper PDF
- To Download HPSC Civil Judge English Question Paper PDF
- To Download HPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Paper PDF