HPCL Engineer Result 2021 | Check HPCL Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Candidates who applied for the Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer gave their Exam successfully on 11th, 12th August 2021 . So, now all the candidates are waiting for the Result of this Exam. So, the candidates can check about their Performances and have an idea that how much marks they are going to get in the Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Result from the Various Sources.
Result will be release soon on the Official website of HPCL Engineer by the Department of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) . Candidate can Check and Download their Result from the official website of HPCL Engineer
HPCL Engineer Result 2021 | Check HPCL Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Exam Date||11th, 12th August 2021|
|Declaration Of Result||September 2021 – Tentative|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to Calculate Marks using the HPCL Engineer Answer Key?
- There is 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
- If a question is incorrect or is left blank, 0 mark is awarded to that question.
HPCL Engineer Cut Off Marks 2021
Along with the HPCL Engineer Result, the corporation will publish the cut-off marks also. The candidates that secure marks higher than the cut-off marks will receive a call for the next stage. It is important to note that there is a difference in the cut-off marks for certain categories based on the reservation rules.
Several factors may affect the HPCL Engineer cut-off each year. Some of these factors are listed below.
- The number of applicants: The higher number of applicants will tend to increase competition and hence the cut-off will increase.
- The number of vacancies: The higher number of vacancies will decrease the cut-off.
- Highest score obtained: The highest score obtained by a candidate will increase the cut-off too.
- The difficulty of the paper: If the paper is hard, then the HPCL Engineer cut-off will decrease and vice-versa.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for HPCL Engineer Exam 2021
- The corporation will set the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates are required to score more than or equal to the minimum qualifying marks to pass a specific stage in the selection process.
- To move on to further rounds in the selection process, the candidates are required to score more than the HPCL Engineer cut-off 2021.
- The minimum qualifying marks are different for different categories.
|Stage||Weightage||Minimum qualifying percentage|
|Group task stage||5%||Minimum qualifying marks for
|Personal interview||10%||Minimum qualifying marks for
HPCL Engineer Merit List
- As of now you are aware of the result and important information related to the result.
- The next important release after the result is the Final Merit List.
- The final Merit List is declared after the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates who clear all the required stages in the selection process and make it to the final merit list will be considered for the post.
- We will release the merit list information as soon as it is released by the conduction authority.
How To Check HPCL Engineer Result 2021?
- Visit the official Website @ hindustanpetroleum.com
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) home page opens.
- Move your cursor “Careers”.
- The latest links will be seen available on the page or
- Click on “Results/ Updates”.
- Check and click on the HPCL Engineer Result 2021 link.
- The result will pop up on the screen.
- Check the score and download it.