HP PAT Seat Allotment Result 2021 Released | PAT Selection Result – HP PATH 2021 Counselling will be held. HP PATH (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Examination) is a State level entrance examination conducted by himachal pradesh board of technical education (HPTEB). The examination is the gateway for admission to various diploma courses offered by various polytechnic colleges in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Here we are providing details about HP Polytechnic PAT Counselling 2021. Counselling of HP PATH 2021 will be a web-based process and candidates will have to apply for counselling to participate in the admission process.
HP PATH Result 2021 will be declared as merit list. After the results are declared, further counselling and admission process will be initiated. HP Polytechnic Counselling 2021 to be launched. The counselling will be held in three rounds. In case of vacant seats, the Authority is the fourth counselling/counselling authority. The manual will also conduct counselling rounds. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process as per their rank. Registration for HP PATH 2021 Counselling has started in online mode from July 28. Counselling of HP PATH 2021 will be a web-based process and candidates will have to apply for counselling to participate in the admission process.
HP PAT Seat Allotment Result 2021 Released | PAT Selection Result
|Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board
|Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT)
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 Date
|9th September 2021
|HP PAT 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
Polytechnics/ Diploma Level Institutions PAT Seats
|All India Quota Seats (AIQ)
|15% of the total seats
|85% of total seats
|15% of the 85% general seats
|Seats under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for admission to 1st-year diploma (except D. Pharmacy)
|5% seats over and above the sanctioned intake
|Seats under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for D. Pharmacy course
|5% seats within sanctioned intake
Documents required for counselling/admission
Candidates will have to carry documents originally specified along with photocopies. We have counselling /counselling. The documents required for admission are listed:
- Marksheets and Provisional Certificates of 10th and 12th
- Admit Card
- Score Card
- date of birth certificate
- Selection Letter / Selection Letter motion paper
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide / Bonafide domicile certificate
- migration certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- medical health certificate
- reservation certificate
- Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
- Demand Draft of Fixed Fee
How a Merit List for seat allotment is Prepared?
- The seat allotment list is prepared based on marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Kannur University is offering the admission in UG courses based on the candidates’ marks in 12th class.
- So the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- To offer admission in sports quota, NCC, etc. the applicant’s performance in these activities is marked.
- In the case of two or more candidates have the same marks in qualifying exam their marks the main subjects then languages are checked.
- An applicant with higher marks will get a higher rank on the list.
How to Check the HP PAT 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.hptechboard.com
- Then the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board home page will get displayed
- Go to the Notice Board section, then you will find the HP PAT 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 link
- Open the respective link, once you find it
- Then on a new tab, the HP PAT 2nd Round Seat Allotment Counselling Result 2021 will be opened
- Finally, download a copy of it and use it for later references