HNGU Recruitment 2021 | 74 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan has released an online notification for recruitment to the 74 post of Teaching Assistant, Technician, Lab Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Artist, Guest Faculty, Training Officer, Tutor, Drill Master, Asstt. Professor. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in HNGU Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
HNGU Recruitment 2021 | 74 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan|
|Post Names||Teaching Assistant, Technician, Lab Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Artist, Guest Faculty, Training Officer, Tutor, Drill Master, Asstt. Professor|
|No. of Posts||74 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||One day before the date of the walk-in-interview during office hours (i.e 31st August 2021)|
||Online Registration Links|
||HNGU Recruitment 2021 Official Notification|
To apply for the HNGU Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, HNGU used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualifications & Experience|
|2.||Guest Faculty||Qualifications as per UGC, AICTE.|
|3.||Lab Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Subject. However, Post Graduate Degree holder will be preferable.|
|4.||Technician||Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics and three years experience or I.T.I Instrumentation/ Electronics and five years experience in instruments repairing.|
|For the Posts of Diploma in Health and Sanitary Inspector|
|6.||Training Officer (Sanitation)||Graduate In Nursing/ Social Work/ Environment Science with Certificate Course/ Diploma/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Health and Sanitary Inspector|
|7.||Tutor||Graduate in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)/ B.D.S./ B.A.M.S./ B.H.M.S./ Bachelor (BHA/ BHM)|
|For the Posts of Diploma in Fire and Safety:|
|8.||Assistant Professor||Post-Graduate Degree e in Fire and Safety (M.E/ M. Tech/ M. Sc. In Fire Safety)|
|9.||Drill Master||Graduate in any discipline with certificate Corse or Diploma Course in Sub Officer/ Station Officer/ Fire Officer In Government Approved Institute/ College/ University.|
|Teaching Posts Architect Only|
|11.||Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor||Minimum Standards of Architectural Education Regulations|
- The processing fee for the post of Teaching posts, Training officer, Tutor, and Drill Officer shall be Rs.300/- and for the Laboratory Assistant and CIMF Technician shall be Rs.200/-.
- The Draft of this processing fee shall be submitted along with the printout of the filled-up form.
- The Draft shall be in favor of Registrar H.N.G.U. Patan.
HNGU used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to Apply For the HNGU Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.ngu.ac.in
- Then scroll down to a home page and go to the Latest News & Event section.
- In that click on the “HNGU-Walk-In Interview Advt. No. 21/2021”.
- Then you will be directed to another page.
- There click on the “Advertisement No. 21/2021” & “General Instructions and Qualification” links.
- Then read the whole notification carefully.
- If eligible, then press on the “Click Here for Registration”.
- Fill in all the details, and submit your applications.
- And later attend the Walk-In-Interview on scheduled dates.