Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Hindustan Copper Limited has released an online notification for recruitment to the 104 Vacancies of Assistant Manager (Mines), Mining Foreman, Mechanical Foreman, Magazine Clerk, Mining Mate, Mine Surveyor, Electrical Supervisor, Electrician Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Hindustan Copper Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Post Names||Assistant Manager (Mines), Mining Foreman, Mechanical Foreman, Magazine Clerk, Mining Mate, Mine Surveyor, Electrical Supervisor, Electrician|
|Total Vacancies||104 Posts|
|Notification Date||11th January 2022|
|Walk-in Date||8th February 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue for walk-in interview||General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/ Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar, District – East Singhbhum, Jharkhand-832103|
|HCL Jobs Notification 2022 PDF||Official Notification|
|Assistant Manager (Mines)||05|
To apply for the Hindustan Copper Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Hindustan Copper used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Degree/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/ B.Sc, Matric with valid Foreman Certificate, Graduate, ITI from a recognized university.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification below for detailed Experience Details.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 63 years.
HCL used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How To Apply For Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs Notification 2022?
- Visit the official site @ hindustancopper.com
- After landing on the home page.
- Click on Carrer Tab.
- Download the Adv.No.:HCL/ICC/HR/EC/Contractual Engagement/2022.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancy.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
Hindustan Copper Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Hindustan Copper exam will be uploaded on the Hindustan Copper website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Hindustan Copper exam will be provided to you here below.
Hindustan Copper Answer Key 2022
- The Hindustan Copper will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Hindustan Copper answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Hindustan Copper answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Hindustan Copper Result 2022
- Hindustan Copper will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Hindustan Copper result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Hindustan Copper .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Hindustan Copper exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.