Haryana CET Notification 2022 – Eligibility, Registration, Application Form – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 26000 Vacancies of Group C Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Haryana CET Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Haryana CET Notification 2022 – Eligibility, Registration, Application Form
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Common Eligibility Test (CET) (Group C Posts)|
|No. of Posts||26,000 Posts (Tentative)|
|Advt No||CET – 01/2022|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||
|Selection Process||Common Eligibility Test|
|Haryana CET Notification 2022||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the Haryana CET Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Haryana CET used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- As per the Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
- As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-I (2)(p), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc. are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode and thus such candidates shall not be considered eligible
- Candidates age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- General/ EWS/ Other State – 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category – 250/-
- Selection will be done by conducting the Common Eligibility Test
Haryana CET Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Haryana CET exam will be uploaded on the Haryana CET website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Haryana CET exam will be provided to you here below.
Haryana CET Answer Key 2022
- The Haryana CET will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Haryana CET answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Haryana CET answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Haryana CET Result 2022
- Haryana CET will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Haryana CET result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Haryana CET .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Haryana CET exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.