GSET Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Date – The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara has released an online notification for recruitment to the Various Vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in GSET Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
GSET Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Date
|Organisation Name||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|Name Of The Exam||Gujarat State Eligibility Test|
|Exam Conducted For||Assistant Professor|
|Registration Starting Date||29th August 2022|
|Last Date To Submit Online Form||28th September 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Check & Apply GSET 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
To apply for the GSET Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, GSET used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed/ are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree.
- The Reservation policy for GSET examination is as per the Gujarat Government. Central Government OBC certificate is not acceptable from the candidates belonging to SEBC of Gujarat State.
- The candidates of other States, i.e. other than Gujarat State, belonging to reserved category shall be treated as General category candidates.
- The candidates having Post Graduate diploma/ certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or Foreign degree/ diploma/ certificate awarded by the Foreign University/ Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence *of their diploma/ degree/ certificate, with Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiu.ac.in) (* Such candidates who qualify SET will be required to submit equivalence certificate from AIU, immediately after the result of the SET examination).
- General/ Unreserved/ General-EWS Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/ institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website:https://www.ugc.ac.in )in Sciences, Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications are eligible for GSET Examination. The Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD (PH – Physically Handicapped/ VH – Visually Handicapped)/ Third Gender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for GSET Examination.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or Candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for GSET Examination. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for eligibility of Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD(PH/VH)/ Transgender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree examination within two years from the date of declaration of result of GSET Examination with required percentage of marks, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in the GSET Examination.
- The candidates must have Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C., in a subject of GSET. Candidates are required to appear for GSET in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
- In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of GSET subjects, the candidates may appear in UGC NET/ UGC – CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges – General/ Gen – EWS/ SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates
- Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges – SC/ ST/ Transgender Candidates
- Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges – PWD (PH/ VH) Candidates
Mode Of Payment
- Candidate has to visit GSET website @ www.gujaratset.ac.in for fee payment. Examination fee and Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST), as applicable, can be paid only through online mode by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Follow on-screen instructions for payment of requisite fee and print examination fee receipt generated after successful transaction.
- Candidates should note down and preserve Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID for online registration of their application form.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to keep and preserve the fee payment transaction receipt with him/ her for future reference.
- Please note that the fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO, etc. will not be accepted.
- Fee, Processing Charge, etc. once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
GSET Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the GSET exam will be uploaded on the GSET website.
- Further, the direct link to download the GSET exam will be provided to you here below.
GSET Answer Key 2022
- The GSET will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the GSET answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the GSET answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
GSET Result 2022
- GSET will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The GSET result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the GSET .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the GSET exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.