GPSC ACF Admit Card 2022 Download | OJAS ACF Paper Date – Candidates who have passed GPSC/GPS 202223 had applied for GPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests under the advertisement, they can now download gpsc ACF call letter 2022 for preliminary examination. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) officials are going to conduct the preliminary examination for assistant conservator of forests, class-II posts on October 30, 2022. So, applicants who want to appear in the exam should download Gujarat PSC. ACF Prelims Call Letter 2022 using the link given below.
GPSC ACF Admit Card 2022 Download | OJAS ACF Paper Date
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Exam Date||30th October 2022|
|GPSC ACF Admit Card Release Status||Released|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs.53,100/- PM to Rs.1,67,800/-PM (Pay matrix level-09)|
|Age Limit||minimum 20 years & maximum 36 Years as on 03/07/2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Test & Mains Examination (Written and Interview)|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on the GPSC Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the GPSC ACF Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download GPSC ACF Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) @ gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) page will be shown.
- Then go through Examination Call Latter.
- From the scrolling link of the Call Letter get the GPSC ACF Admit Card 2022.
- Click on GPSC/202223/12 – Assistant Conservator of Forest, Class-2 Exam Call Letter link.
- Then a new page with “Print Call Letter” will be opened.
- Select Job and enter the confirmation number, Birth date.
- Then click on “Print Call Letter”
- Download the GPSC ACF Call Letter and have a hard copy of it.
|Admission Form Online | Offline||Cut Off | Merit List|
|Date Sheet | Time Table||Exam Analysis Today|
|Online Application Form||Previous Year Papers|