Goa Civil Supplies Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – The Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Goa has released a notification for 34 vacancies of Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Driver Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Goa Civil Supplies Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore it is expected that the Goa Civil Supplies Group C Exam Date will be commenced in the month of May 2021.
Candidates can download the Goa Civil Supplies Group C exam admit card at the official website . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website of university for updated news related to exam.
Goa Civil Supplies Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Goa|
|Post Name||Group C (Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Driver)|
|No. Of Posts||34 Posts|
|Exam Date||May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Details Mentioned on the Goa Civil Supplies Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Goa Civil Supplies Group C Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Goa Civil Supplies Group C Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Goa Civil Supplies Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official [email protected] goacivilsupplies.gov.in
- Then the official page of the Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Goa will be displayed.
- Now by scrolling down the page, search for the Goa Civil Supplies Group C Admit Card 2021 link.
- After finding it then give a click on the link.
- Now enter all the required details.
- Then tap on the submit button.
- Next, the Goa Civil Supplies Group C Exam Admit Card 2021 will be visible on the screen.
- Now check the Exam dates and other details available in the Goa Civil Supplies Group C Hall Ticket 2021.
- Then click on the download symbol to get it downloaded
- Finally, take a hard copy of it for future purposes.
|To Download Goa Civil Supplies Group C Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|To Download Goa Civil Supplies Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF 2021||Click Here|
|To Download the Goa Civil Supplies Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|