GIC Assistant Manager Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List – General Insurance Corporation of India has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Assistant Manager Scale I Officer Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 29th August 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Soon the Official website of GIC Assistant Manager will Provide the Result but Before Providing the result GIC Assistant Manager will provide the Answer Key of Each Set so that the Candidates will be able to Check the Answer Key.
GIC Assistant Manager Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List
|Organization Name||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Scale I Officer|
|No of Posts||44 posts|
|Exam Date||29th August 2021|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Result Status||Last Week Of September 2021 tentatively|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to Calculate your Marks for GIC Assistant Manager Exam 2021?
- The GIC Assistant Manager’s written exam is conducted for 150 marks for all streams.
- Each question is of 1 mark in the objective section of the exam whereas descriptive questions will be of 10 marks each.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
- Add your correct responses and subtract them from the wrong ones.
- The remaining will be your estimated score for the GIC Assistant Manager exam.
GIC Assistant Manager Cut off
GIC Assistant Manager Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare GIC Assistant Manager Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. General Insurance Corporation of India Will Declare GIC Assistant Manager Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide GIC Assistant Manager Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download GIC Assistant Manager Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @ www.gicofindia.com
- The General Insurance Corporation of India main page opens.
- On the right side of the main page “What’s New” section will be seen.
- All the latest links will be scrolling there.
- Check for the GIC Assistant Manager Result 2021 link.
- Tapping on it will lead you to another page.
- There select the related link and the result will be visible to you.
- Check your score and download it from the official site.
|To Download GIC Assistant Manager Result 2021|
|GIC Assistant Manager Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections|
|GIC Assistant Manager Exam Analysis 2021 | Exam Analysis For All Shift|