Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Gauhati High Court has released an online notification for recruitment to the 15 Vacancies of Senior Technical Officer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Gauhati High Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Gauhati High Court
|Senior Technical Officer
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|25th May 2022
|Mode of Application
|Gauhati High Court Jobs Notification
|Address to send application form
|The office of the Registrar, Guuhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh – 791110
To apply for the Gauhati High Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Gauhati High Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- MCA/ BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level/ Masters (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications from a Government recognized University/ Institution.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)/ BCA or B.Sc. in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications from a Government recognized University/ Institution.
- The candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years as of last date of submission of application.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable by 10 years for persons with Disabilities and 5 years for candidates belonging to ST/ SC category.
- For APST/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs.150/-
- For Others – Rs.300/-
- Senior Technical Officer – Rs. 45,000/- Per Month
Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Gauhati High Court exam will be uploaded on the Gauhati High Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Gauhati High Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Gauhati High Court Answer Key 2022
- The Gauhati High Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Gauhati High Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Gauhati High Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Gauhati High Court Result 2022
- Gauhati High Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Gauhati High Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Gauhati High Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Gauhati High Court exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.