FCI Punjab Watchman Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Food Corporation of India (FCI), Punjab has released an online notification for recruitment to the 860 Vacancies of Watchman Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in FCI Punjab Watchman Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
FCI Punjab Watchman Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI), Punjab|
|No. of Posts||860 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||10th November 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Physical Endurance Test (PET – Qualifying Nature), Written Test|
|FCI Punjab Watchman Jobs 2021 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Post Name||Category Wise Vacancies|
Total – 860 posts
To apply for the FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, FCI Punjab Watchman used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Watchman||8th Standard Passed|
|Erstwhile Ex-Contractual Security Guards||5th Standard Passed|
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 25 years AS of 1st September 2021
- Maximum age for General Category erstwhile Contractual Security Guards shall be 54 years as on 31.05.2022
Application Fees Details
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.250/-.
- For SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
Following is the selection process that all the candidates who will be applying for the FCI Punjab Watchman Vacancy 2021 will undergo.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET – Qualifying Nature) – Running, Long Jump, High Jump
- Written Test
- For FCI Punjab Watchman Salary Rs.23300/- to Rs.64000/-.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply for FCI Punjab Watchman Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website @ fci-punjab-watch-ward.in
- Then on the Home Page itself, you can view the “Notification as on 11-10-2021”.
- Click on that link.
- And go through the entire notification.
- If eligible, read the instructions for applying online.
- And then proceed by clicking on the Register Here button.
- Fill in all the required details and finally click on the submit button.
- While applying online don’t forget to pay the respective application fee.
FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the FCI Punjab Watchman exam will be uploaded on the FCI Punjab Watchman website.
- Further, the direct link to download the FCI Punjab Watchman exam will be provided to you here below.
FCI Punjab Watchman Answer Key 2021
- The FCI Punjab Watchman will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the FCI Punjab Watchman answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the FCI Punjab Watchman answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
FCI Punjab Watchman Result 2021
- FCI Punjab Watchman will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The FCI Punjab Watchman result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the FCI Punjab Watchman .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the FCI Punjab Watchman exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.