Faridkot District Court Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Office of the District Judge, Faridkot has released a notification for 19 vacancies of Stenographer Grade III/ Steno Typist, Clerk (Adhoc Basis) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Faridkot District Court Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Faridkot District Court Exam Date 2021 will be announced in August 2021 (Tentative) .
Candidates can download the Faridkot District Court exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Office of the District Judge, Faridkot will release the Faridkot District Court Admit Card in August 2021 (Expected). At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 Faridkot District Court Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
- 1.1 Exam Pattern
Faridkot District Court Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Office of the District Judge, Faridkot|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade III/ Steno Typist, Clerk (Adhoc Basis)|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Exam Date||August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 2021 (Expected)|
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided in Two Parts.
|Subject||Max. Marks||Qualifying Marks|
Stenographer Grade III/ Steno-typist
The candidate should pass a test at a speed of 80 W.P.M in English shorthand and 20 W.P.M. in Transcription of the same and have proficiency in computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Details Mentioned on the Faridkot District Court Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Faridkot District Court Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Faridkot District Court Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Faridkot District Court Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of Office of the District Judge Faridkot @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/faridkot
- On the Latest Announcements section, you will find the Faridkot District Court Admit Card 2021 link once the officials release it
- Click on the respective Admit Card link
- Give in your details in the fields if asked
- By submitting the details, the Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Finally, download the admit card, take a hard copy of it and attend the exam on the mentioned date
|To Download Faridkot District Court Admit Card 2021|