ESIC Baddi Jobs 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 08 post of Specialists [Medicine, Anesthesia], Senior Resident [Medicine, Anesthesia]. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in ESIC Baddi Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
ESIC Baddi Jobs 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Specialists [Medicine, Anesthesia], Senior Resident [Medicine, Anesthesia]|
|Total Vacancies||8 Posts|
|Walk-in Date||2nd June 2021|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
To apply for the ESIC Baddi Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, ESIC Baddi used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Specialists – PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university with 3 years experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5-year post diploma experience.
- Senior Resident – PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university. & Non-PG have 2 years of Experience in the Concerned department
Check the Official Notification to know about the Application Fee details.
Not Exceeding 45 year (Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH as per rules)
The Officials will hire the applicants based on the performance in the Interview.
- Specialists – Rs. 8000/- (Eight Thousand Only) Per day per shift (8 working hours)
- Senior Resident – Rs. 7000/- (Seven Thousand Only) Per day per shift (8 working hours)
How to apply for ESIC Baddi Specialist Job 2021
- Visit the official ESIC Baddi website @www.esic.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Specialist Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Employees State Insurance Corporation Baddi asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 02.06.2021.
|ESIC Baddi Job Notification and Application form|
|Address To Attend The Walk-in-Interview – Office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital Baddi