DSSSB Fire Operator Admit Card 2021 (Out) | Check Exam Date – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conducts the DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment exam to fill vacancies under the Delhi Fire Service, Government of NCT of Delhi. The Board had released 706 vacancies for Fire Operator (Only for Male) post . Candidates who filled their Application form can Download their Admit Cards through the official Website of DSSSB . Admit Card containing signature of Invigilator (used in examination) along with the hard copy of printout of online application form.
DSSSB Fire Operator Admit Card 2021 (Out) | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Name||Fire Operator (Only for Male)|
|Number Of Vacancies||706 Posts|
|Advertisement Number & Post Code||04/19 & 18/19|
|Exam Date||20th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of April 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||One Tier Examination, Physical Endurance Test & Document Verification|
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Will first Conduct Written test for this Recruitment. The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
DSSSB Fire Operator PET Exam Date – From 11/01/2020 To 22/02/2020
DSSSB Fire Operator Written Exam Date – 20 April 2021 ( Post Code 18/19)
The selection shall be made through One Tier (G) examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
Details Mentioned on the DSSSB Fire Operator Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the DSSSB Fire Operator Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For DSSSB Fire Operator Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download DSSSB Fire Operator Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site Of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- The home page of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) will be redirected.
- Under the home page, all the latest updates will be scrolling.
- Check for the Delhi Fire Service Admit Card 2021.
- Download by Application Number And Password as DOB.
- And hit on login and get the DSSSB Fire Operator Admit Card 2021.
- Take two copies of printout for future reference.
|Download DSSSB Fire Operator Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|