DSE Odisha Previous Question Papers PDF | DSE Exam Pattern – Directorate Of Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher & Physical Education Teacher, for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of DSE Odisha exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise DSE Odisha Previous Question Papers 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
DSE Odisha Previous Question Papers PDF | DSE Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Directorate Of Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher & Physical Education Teacher|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
|Job Location||Odisha, Bhubaneswar|
| DSE Odisha Topics & Exam Pattern
- The selection will be made on the basis of result of Computer Based Competitive Examination. A candidate has to secure minimum 25%marks (20% in case of candidates of SC/ST/PWD category) Paper I and 35% marks (30% in case of candidates of SC/ST/PWD category) in Paper II to qualify in the examination.
- Candidates shortlisted from the Rank list shall be called to get their documents verified at District level. The State Selection Committee shall have the right to decide the criteria for short listing.
DSE Odisha Exam Pattern 2021
Here, candidates can know the number of questions, number of marks, time allocated for the examination. By having the idea of the exam pattern, applicants can easily score the highest marks in the DSE Odisha Exam.
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 150 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 150 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The time allocated for this exam will be of 150 minutes.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 20 Marks
- Computer Literacy – 10 Marks
- Pedagogy, Educational Management, Policy& Evaluation – 30 Marks
- Subject – 60 Marks
|Papers||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|All Posts – Paper 1
||90 Questions||90 Questions|
|Hindi Teacher – Paper-2Hindi||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Sanskrit Teacher – Paper-2Sanskrit||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Physical Education Teacher – Paper-2Physical Education||60 Questions||60 Marks|
DSE Odisha Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- To Download the DSE Odisha Previous Question Paper PDF – General Knowledge
- To Download the DSE Odisha Question Paper PDF – Current Affairs
- To Download the DSE Odisha Previous Question Paper PDF – Reasoning
- To Download the DSE Odisha Exam Question Paper PDF – Computer
- To Download the DSE Odisha Previous Question Paper PDF – Sanskrit
- To Download the DSE Odisha Exam Question Paper PDF – Hindi
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.