DRDO CABS JRF Jobs 2021 | 20 Posts | Eligibility | Stipend | Apply Now – Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)– Centre For Airborne Systems (CABS) has declared an online notification for recruitment For 20 post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DRDO CABS JRF Notification before the last date.
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail is [email protected] Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DRDO CABS JRF Jobs 2021 | 20 Posts | Eligibility | Stipend | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Centre For Airborne Systems (CABS)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|No. of Posts||20 Posts|
|Duration of Fellowship||Initially for 2 years|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||Within 21 days from the date of this advertisement publication|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting based on GATE score and Marks in Degree/ PG Degree, Online Interview|
|Email ID to submit Application Forms||[email protected]|
||DRDO CABS JRF Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|Stream on engineering||Number of vacancies|
|Computer science and engineering||5|
|Electronics and communication engineering||9|
To apply for the DRDO CABS JRF Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DRDO CABS JRF used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- BE/ B.Tech in first division with valid GATE score.
- ME/ M.Tech with first division both at Graduate & Post-graduate level.
- Only GATE 2020 & GATE 2021 are acceptable
- Not more than 28 years on the closing date of Advertisement.
- 5 years relaxation to SC/ ST candidates, 3 years to OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates.
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their valid GATE score and marks secured in Degree/ Postgraduate Degree shall be called for the web-based online interview.
- The time/ date& procedure for the interview will be intimated by email/ SMS.
- The final select list of successful candidates for the existing vacancies and panel of candidates for future vacancies will be uploaded on the DRDO website.
Initially, the offer shall be for a period of two years which may be extended for further two years subject to Review Committee’s recommendation (one year at a time).
The selected candidates would be getting a stipend of Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA as admissible.
How to Apply For the DRDO CABS JRF Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.drdo.gov.in
- Now click on the Career option present on the Menu Tab.
- And then search for the “Applications are invited for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in CABS, Bengaluru” notification.
- When found, click on the Advt link.
- And then read the whole notification.
- If you are interested then download the application form present in the What’s New section.
- And after filling it kindly submit this form to the Email ID mentioned below.