Dr BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 | 54 Posts | Apply Online – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University has released an online notification for recruitment to the 54 post of Teaching: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor & Non- Teaching: Controller of Finance, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Sr. Assistant, Jr. System Administrator, and Jr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant cum Caretaker. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Job Notification before the last date 1st May 2021 (5:00 PM)
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Dr BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 | 54 Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
Dr BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 | 54 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University|
|Post Name||Teaching: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor;
Non- Teaching: Controller of Finance, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Sr. Assistant, Jr. System Administrator, and Jr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant cum Caretaker
|Total Posts||54 Posts|
|Last Date||1st May 2021|
|Selection Process||Document Verification, Interview|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Controller of Finance||01|
|Jr. System Administrator (IT)||01|
|Junior Assistant/ Junior Assistant cum Caretaker||07|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
To apply for the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Non Teaching- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed (applicants possessing CA qualifications considered as equivalent to the Post Graduate Degree).
- Teaching- A Master Degree with 55% Marks From Recognized University along with National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR OR Ph.D. degree from reputed Indian/Foreign University.
Age Limit (As on 01st May 2021)
The candidates must not exceed 56 years of age as on 01st May 2021.
- Teaching- Candidates have to pay a Non-Refundable fee for UR/OBC/EWS category is Rs.1000/-
- Non Teaching- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee for the post of Section Officer, Sr. Assistant & Jr. System Administrator (IT) of Rs. 500/- and for the post of Jr. Assistant /Jr. Assistant-cum-Caretaker of Rs.300/-
- No application fee will be charged from applicants belonging to SC, ST, PwBD, and Women categories.
- Direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor in the University shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisements and selections on the recommendations of the duly constituted Selection Committees
- All appointments shall be made provisionally subject to verification of certificates
- The University shall verify the documents and antecedents of the applicant at the time of test/ interview/ joining or at any stage during the period of service
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400 /-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400 – 2,17,100 /-|
|Professor||Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200 /-|
|Controller of Finance||Level – 14 of 7th CPC with usual allowances|
|Assistant Registrar||Level – 10 of 7th CPC with usual allowances|
|Section Officer||Level – 7 of 7th CPC with usual allowances|
|Sr. System Administrator (IT)||Level – 6 of 7th CPC with usual allowances|
|Jr. Assistant / Jr. Assistant cum Caretaker||Level – 2 of 7th CPC with usual allowances|
How to Apply for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ aud.ac.in
- Go to Careers, where you will find the notification link for the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 for Teaching and Non-Teaching
- Open the respective link, read the whole advertisement
- If you are interested and eligible, click on the Apply
- Fill in all your details in the given fields, then submit the details
- The candidates must make sure that they apply online before the closing date, 1st May 2021
- Finally, download the application form
- A hard copy of the online application form along with self-attested required documents must reach the University office by 7th May 2021 to the prescribed address stated below
|Download Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF for Teaching Posts|
|Download Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF for Non- Teaching Posts|