DOT Retired Government Employee Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Salary | Apply – Forces Tribunal has released an online notification for recruitment to the 10 post of Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer, Deputy Controller of Accounts, Junior Accounts Officer. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DOT Retired Government Employee Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DOT Retired Government Employee Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunication|
|Post Name||Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Closing Date||13th August 2021 by 6 PM|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Interaction with the Candidates|
|Job Location||Across India|
To apply for the DOT Retired Government Employee Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DOT Retired Government Employee used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate should have retired from Central Government Ministries/ Department, it’s attached/ subordinate Offices having experience of functioning in Govt. offices
- The candidate who has retired from the post of Section Officer/ Assistant Section Officer or equivalent, are eligible for engagement on a contract basis
- The candidate should have good communication and interpersonal skills, fair knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint, etc
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of noting/ drafting and experience in handling Establishment matters, General Administration, Framing of Rules, Regulations, Vigilance Matters, Court Cases, Parliament questions and related matters, RTI, Procurement matters, examination of the financial proposal, grant-in-aid, framing of policy, etc
Not more than 64 years of age on the last date for receipt of applications, i.e., 13th August 2021.
Selection of the suitable candidates for their engagement on a contract basis shall be done on the basis of interview/ interaction with the candidate.
How to apply for DOT Retired Government Employee Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ dot.gov.in
- Then the Department of Telecommunication home page will be opened
- Scroll down the home page, click on the Vacancy tab
- Then on the Vacancies page, you will find the DOT Retired Government Employee Jobs 2021 Notification link
- Go through the whole notification
- If you are interested and eligible to apply for the post, download the Application Form
- Fill in the Application Form and send the hard/ soft copy of it through the given postal address or by Email ID
- Make sure you send the application by 6 PM 13th August 2021
|To Download the DOT Retired Government Employee Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
|Postal Address – Under Secretary (Admn.l), Department of Telecommunications, Room No. 417, Sanchar Bhavan, 20, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001|
|mail ID – [email protected]|