DMHO Guntur Recruitment 2022, Eligibility, Salary, Application form –
District Medical Health Officer, Guntur has released an online notification for recruitment to the 132 Vacancies of Dental Technician, Dietician, Radiographer, ECG Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, General Duty Attendant, Medical Record Technician, Lab Attendant, Lab Technician Gr 2, Office Subordinate, Pharmacist Grade 2, Physiotherapist, Plumber, Sanitary worker – Watchmen, Female Nursing orderly, and OT. Technician Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DMHO Guntur Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DMHO Guntur Recruitment 2022, Eligibility, Salary, Application form
|Organization Name||District Medical Health Officer, Guntur|
|Post Names||Dental Technician, Dietician, Radiographer, ECG Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, General Duty Attendant (GDA/ MNO/ FNO), Medical Record Technician, Lab Attendant, Lab Technician Gr 2, Office Subordinate, Pharmacist Grade 2, Physiotherapist, Plumber, Sanitary worker – Watchmen, Female Nursing orderly, and OT. Technician (Theatre Assistant)|
|No. of Posts||132 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||20th August 2022 (5:30 PM)|
|Job Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|DMHO Guntur Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|Address||Filled-in applications shall be submitted in the specified counters in O/o DM & HO, Guntur of the erstwhile district concerned|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
To apply for the DMHO Guntur Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DMHO Guntur used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Must possess Intermediate, B.Sc/ M.Sc, CRA/ DRGA/ DMIT Course, Diploma, 10th Class, DMLT, or B.Sc (MLT), D.Pharma/ B.Pharma, Bachelors Degree, ITI, and Certificate Courses.
- The application has been invited from the candidates with the Upper age limit being 42 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For OC candidates – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ BC/ Physically challenged candidates are Exempted to pay the Application Fee.
- Candidates will be selected based on the qualifying examination marks, work experience, and rules of reservation.
- According to the official notification selected candidates will be getting a Remuneration PM of Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 54,060/-.
DMHO Guntur Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the DMHO Guntur exam will be uploaded on the DMHO Guntur website.
- Further, the direct link to download the DMHO Guntur exam will be provided to you here below.
DMHO Guntur Answer Key 2022
- The DMHO Guntur will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the DMHO Guntur answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the DMHO Guntur answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
DMHO Guntur Result 2022
- DMHO Guntur will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The DMHO Guntur result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the DMHO Guntur .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the DMHO Guntur exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.