DITC Goa Admit Card 2021 Download | LDC MTS Steno Exam Date – Directorate of Industries, Trade, and Commerce, Government of Goa has released a notification for 22 Vacancies Of Industries Inspector/ Economic Investigator, Jr. Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the DITC Goa Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the DITC Goa Exam Date 2021 is November 2021 Expected
Candidates can download the DITC Goa exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Directorate of Industries, Trade, and Commerce, Government of Goa will release the DITC Goa Admit Card is November 2021– Tentatively. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
DITC Goa Admit Card 2021 Download | LDC MTS Steno Exam Date
|Organization Name||Directorate of Industries, Trade, and Commerce, Government of Goa|
|Post Names||Industries Inspector/ Economic Investigator, Jr. Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Post||22 Posts|
|Exam Date||November 2021 – Expected|
|Admit Card Release date||November 2021– Tentatively|
|Selection Process||Skill/ Aptitude/ Written Test|
Details Mentioned on the DITC Goa Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the DITC Goa Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For DITC Goa Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download DITC Goa Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ ditc.goa.gov.in.
- Directorate of Industries, Trade, and Commerce, Government of Goa home page opens.
- All the latest links will be available.
- Check and click on the DITC Goa Exam Admit Card 2021 link.
- Tap it and enter the details.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Check all the details
- Download and take a print of it.
|To Download DITC Goa Hall Ticket 2021|
|DITC Goa Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Apply Now