Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Directorate of Fisheries, Government of Goa has released a notification for 22 Vacancies Of Assistant Supdt. of Fisheries, Bosun, Fisheries Officer, Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Fisheries Surveyor, L.D.C, Junior Deckhand, Fieldman Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Exam Date 2021 will annonuced in September 2021 -Tentatively
Candidates can download the Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Directorate of Fisheries, Government of Goa will release the Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Admit Card in September 2021 -Tentatively. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Directorate of Fisheries, Government of Goa|
|Post Names||Assistant Supdt. of Fisheries, Bosun, Fisheries Officer, Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Fisheries Surveyor, L.D.C, Junior Deckhand, Fieldman|
|Total Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 – Tentative|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test|
Details Mentioned on the Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ fisheries.goa.gov.in.
- Directorate of Fisheries, Government of Goa home page opens.
- The latest links will be scrolling on the main page.
- Check there for the Directorate of Fisheries Group C Admit Card 2021 link.
- Tapping on it will lead you to another page.
- Enter the details as asked.
- The admit card will be visible.
- Check all the details and download it.
|To Download Directorate of Fisheries Goa Group C Admit Card 2021|
|Directorate of Fisheries Goa Recruitment 2021 | 22 Posts | Eligibility | Apply