DHFWS Mewat Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date Out @ nhmharyana.gov.in – District Health And Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Mewat, Govt. of Haryana has released a notification for 17 Vacancies Of Gynaecologist, Medical Officer (SNCU), District Programme Coordinator, Audiologist & Speech Therapist, District Biomedical Engineer, Adolescent Health Counsellor Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the DHFWS Mewat Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the DHFWS Mewat Exam Date 2021 is 27th, 28th, and 29th October 2021
Candidates can download the DHFWS Mewat exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the District Health And Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Mewat, Govt. of Haryana will release the DHFWS Mewat Admit Card is 3rd Week of October 2021 – Expected. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
DHFWS Mewat Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date Out @ nhmharyana.gov.in
|Organization Name||District Health And Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Mewat, Govt. of Haryana|
|Post Name||Gynaecologist, Medical Officer (SNCU), District Programme Coordinator, Audiologist & Speech Therapist, District Biomedical Engineer, Adolescent Health Counsellor, DR TB Statistical Programmer, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer (MMU), Pharmacist, and ANM|
|No. of Posts||17 Posts|
|Date of Written, Computer & Proficiency Written||27th, 28th, and 29th October 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd Week of October 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Mewat, Haryana|
Details Mentioned on the DHFWS Mewat Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the DHFWS Mewat Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For DHFWS Mewat Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download DHFWS Mewat Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ nhmharyana.gov.in.
- You will be on the home page of the National Health Mission, Harayana
- The latest updates and links will be scrolling on that page itself.
- Clicking on the links, you will be redirected.
- There, entering the credentials will reveal the admit card.
- Check and download it.
|To Download DHFWS Mewat Hall Ticket 2021|