DGAFMS Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ indianarmy.nic.in – Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) has released a notification for 89 Vacancies Of Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Highly Skilled X-Ray Electrician, Cinema Projectionist Grade-II, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, Cook, Barber, Canteen Bearer, Washer-man, Multi-Tasking Staff (Watchman/ Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Messenger, Gardener/ Mali) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the DGAFMS Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the DGAFMS Exam Date 2021 will annonuced in September 2021 -Tentatively
Candidates can download the DGAFMS exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) will release the DGAFMS Admit Card in September 2021 -Tentatively. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 DGAFMS Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ indianarmy.nic.in
- 2 Exam Pattern
DGAFMS Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ indianarmy.nic.in
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Highly Skilled X-Ray Electrician, Cinema Projectionist Grade-II, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, Cook, Barber, Canteen Bearer, Washer-man, Multi-Tasking Staff (Watchman/ Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Messenger, Gardener/ Mali)|
|No Of Posts||89 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 – Tentatively|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2021 -Tentatively|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Typing Test/ Short Hand Test/ Trade Test|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will Consist 100 Marks.
- The written test will consist of multiple choice questions of
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English and
- General Awareness.
- Written examination will be of two (02) hours duration.
- The standard of written test will be based on the minimum education qualification prescribed for the post.
Details Mentioned on the DGAFMS Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the DGAFMS Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For DGAFMS Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download DGAFMS Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ indianarmy.nic.in
- On the Right Side of the homepage, applicants can find Recruitments notice Group C 2021.
- Click on it and it will open the login page.
- Enter all the essential details.
- After submitting login details, admit card will appears.
- Download the DGAFMS Admit Card for future purposes.
|To Download DGAFMS Admit Card 2021|
|DGAFMS Recruitment 2021 | 89 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online