Department of Cooperation Goa Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Department of Cooperation Goa has released a notification for 77 vacancies of Sr. Marketing Inspector, Sr. Auditor/ Sr. Inspector/ SRO, Jr. Auditor/ Jr. Inspector, Jr. Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Audit Assistant, Grader Assessor, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Department of Cooperation Goa Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Department of Cooperation Goa Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the Department of Cooperation Goa exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Department of Cooperation Goa will release the Department of Cooperation Goa Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Department of Cooperation Goa Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Department of Cooperation Goa|
|Post Name||Sr. Marketing Inspector, Sr. Auditor/ Sr. Inspector/ SRO, Jr. Auditor/ Jr. Inspector, Jr. Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Audit Assistant, Grader Assessor, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. Of Posts||77 Posts|
|Exam Date||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Department of Cooperation Goa Exam Pattern 2021
- Exam Patterns vary depending on the position.
- The written exam for both roles lasts 90 minutes.
- In comparison, the Junior stenographer has a time limit of 60 minutes and a total score of 50.
- As the Junior stenographer requires an ability test.
- The cumulative number of points for all posts is 100.
Department of Cooperation Goa Recruitment 2021 Selection Process contains Written Exam. The written examination will be conducted of 100 marks and the nature of the examination shall be subjective or objective or a combination of both.
Details Mentioned on the VAMNICOM Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Department of Cooperation Goa Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Department of Cooperation Goa Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Department of Cooperation Goa Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of Department of Cooperation Goa @ www.goa.gov.in
- By landing on the home page, search for the ” Department of Cooperation Goa Admit Card 2021″ link.
- After finding it then hit on that link.
- Now enter all the required details
- Then click on the submit button
- Next, the Department of Cooperation Goa Exam Admit Card 2021 will be shown on the screen.
- Now check the Exam dates and other information in the Department of Cooperation Goa Hall Ticket 2021.
- Finally, download it and also take a print of it for future purposes.