DC Office Dhubri Admit Card 2021 | Check Typist Exam Date – The Government Of Assam, Dhubri District has released a notification for 16 vacancies of Stenographer, Bench Assistant, Typist, Copyist & Chowkidar Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the DC Office Dhubri Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore it is expected that the UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam Date will be commenced in the month of May 2021.
Candidates can download the DC Office Dhubri exam admit card at the official website . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website of university for updated news related to exam.
- 1 DC Office Dhubri Admit Card 2021 | Check Typist Exam Date
DC Office Dhubri Admit Card 2021 | Check Typist Exam Date
|Organization Name||Government Of Assam, Dhubri District|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Bench Assistant, Typist, Copyist & Chowkidar|
|No. Of Posts
|Exam Date||May 2021 – Expected|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 – Tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test|
Details Mentioned on the DC Office Dhubri Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the DC Office Dhubri Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For DC Office Dhubri Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download DC Office Dhubri Exam Hall Ticket 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official site of Government Of Assam, Dhubri District @ dhubri.gov.in.
- On the home page tap on the Notice Board/ Advertisement link.
- Now make a search for the DC Office Dhubri Admit Card 2021 link.
- If the link is made available then give a click on it.
- Then the link will navigate you to another page.
- Fill up the empty columns with the details like registration or application number, date of birth, or aadhar number.
- Give a tap on the submit button.
- Then the DC Office Dhubri Admit Card 2021 will appear on the screen.
- At last click on the download option, to download the DC Office Dhubri Hall Ticket 2021.
|To Download DC Office Dhubri Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Officials Website||Click Here|