Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021 | 215 Posts | Application Form – Datia Medical College of Madhya Pradesh has released Notification for the post of 215 Staff Nurse posts. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply through Offline on or before 9th April 2021 up to 05:00 PM.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply by 9th April 2021 by sending their applications in given format with all required documents of qualification, experience, age.
Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021 | 215 Posts | Application Form
|Organization Name||Datia Medical College|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Total Vacancies||215 Posts|
|Starting Date||25th March 2021|
|Closing Date for submit Online Application Form||9th April 2021|
|Job Location||Datia, MP|
- Candidate must have passed 12th Examination with (10 + 2) education system along with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Government BSC Nursing or General Nursing and Senior Obstetrics Trained.
- Registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council
Check the selection process details from the Official Notification.
Staff Nurse – The Salary payable will be as per the directors of the Madhya Pradesh of Government
How to Apply for Datia Medical College Job 2021?
- Visit the Official site of Datia Medical College @ mponline.gov.in
- Then the official page of the Datia Medical College will be Opened on the screen.
- Now on the home page, search for the Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021 Notification link.
- After finding it then hit on the link.
- Next read all the information on the Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021 Notification carefully.
- If you are interested and eligible for the above posts
- Then fill the Datia Medical College Application Form and also upload all the required documents.
- Next, pay the Application Fee.
- Finally, submit the Datia Medical College Application Form before the last date.
|To Download the Datia Medical College Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|